Friday, August 1, 2008

Updates

I just started my blog and I have so much to tell already.. Now that I have a hang of this, I will update it often. Here are some things that I would like to share:

I felt my baby move for the first time on 7/28, it was so exciting, that I got the chills. =) I think it may also be because of the HUGE earthquake that he/she was shaken up.

I am 4 months pregnant and I will take some pictures this weekend of my belly, so that everyone can see how big our little one (and me) is getting.

Yesterday, my Godmother Teresa gave me a green/yellow onesie with giraffe's on it and says "Mommy & Me" - it is so cute!!

I will find out what we are having on 8/9 with having a 4D Ultrasound - I am so excited to see our little one! Please vote to the poll on the right and tell me what you think we are having...

I promise I will update this more often

No comments: