So since Khloe’s sense of hearing is completely developed, David and I thought we would talk to her together a lot more. David hadn’t been able to feel her all that well so he was pressing on my belly and Khloe started to kick back!! David was so happy to be able to feel her since he had been waiting months for that. He tried it again and again and she kept kicking back J It was such a special moment. I don’t think I will ever forget the expression on David’s face when he felt her! She’s moving a lot more…Now I’m looking forward to feeling her hiccup!
Monday, September 22, 2008
David can feel her more and more!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun Karla! I just posted on my blog I think I have a gymnastic in training! This one NEVER lets up!
Oh and the hiccups, yes, great, but it wears you out just as much as if you had them.
It sure is fun though, isn't it!
Post a Comment