Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Better Late than Never!

Eating sweet potatoes...my favorite!

I'm wearing the shirt Tia Tefis gave me (which she loves) Here I am with her & Kent at the bowling alley

I always suck on the same 2 fingers!

Doing it again!

Mommy loves this picture of me!

Grandma letting me try her mango

Hey!!! I wanted more!

3 comments:

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

Hee Hee, too cute! Hey, they have mesh things that you can put Mango or whatever fruit into & she can naw on it...Thanks for the pics!

river rat meltons said...

Ya those mesh things are great, Wes uses them and he loves it. I even put ice in it when he's teething, works wonders. How cute Khloe and Wes both love their sweet potatoes : )

Winter Delivery said...

You girls will be proud! My sister got the mesh things for Khloe yesterday!