Saturday, July 11, 2009
6 Month Pedi Appointment
Auntie Stefany and Uncle Kent took Khloe to her 6 month check-up since David and I were both at work on Thursday. She now weights 16.6lbs and measures 25 1/4 inches! The doctor said that she's exactly where a 6 month old baby girl should be. I made a list of questions and comments for my sister so she can ask the pedi and Dr. Warren is so great, he answered them for me on my list! I was concerned that she had only rolled over once and he said that since Khloe can actually sit at 6 months, she is ahead on development because not many babies sit at that age! She can start to eat whole milk yogurt at 7 months and textured food at 9 months. He said to hold off on juice but that we can give her 2-3oz twice a day. I think I will give her 2oz every few days so she can try it. He upped her solid meals to 3 times a day and was happy we are scheduling her InfantSee appoinment next week :) He didn't even have to tell us about it because we were the ones that brought it up! Her next appointment is scheduled for October! I can't believe it would be Halloween by then. After the appointment they went to visit me at work and everyone loved being able to see Khloe and they all noticed how big she is getting. I will post more pictures soon!
Labels:
Auntie Tefis,
Doctor Appointments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job Mama! She's only about a pound under Delayna. Awesome that she's sitting too!
Post a Comment