Our daughter Khloe Marilyn was born on December 30, 2008 after years of trying and chlomid. She weighed 4 lbs 5 oz and measured 19 inches. She spent 14 days in the NICU due to hypoglycemia and jaundice; and was finally discharged on January 13th.....we couldn't be happier! :)
Gorgeous picture, Karla! WOW, David did a great job... maybe he wants to change careers?? ;o) She's looking so beautiful and such a big girl already...Yes, I agree, the premie outfits also bring tears to my eyes, it's amazing how these kids turn around....when are we meeting??????????? Gosh, I can't wait...When are you around again...this coming weekend I am busy but how about next? Hopefully... ;o)
2 comments:
Gorgeous picture, Karla! WOW, David did a great job... maybe he wants to change careers?? ;o) She's looking so beautiful and such a big girl already...Yes, I agree, the premie outfits also bring tears to my eyes, it's amazing how these kids turn around....when are we meeting??????????? Gosh, I can't wait...When are you around again...this coming weekend I am busy but how about next? Hopefully... ;o)
It's me jojobee, I've made my blog private, I'd love to add you to my blog list to continue reading: you can email me at: hopepof@hotmail.com
Post a Comment