Friday, September 17, 2010
Almost a Year!
It's bittersweet to be back on this blog! I can't believe I haven't logged in for almost a year. Khloe will be 2 soon and she is growing like a weed! She has a pedi appointment scheduled for next month so we'll get her more recent percentiles then. Last I remember she was at 52% in weight and 75% for height! She has to see the optometrist again before the end of the year to see if her stigmatism has gotten better. Her shoe size is about a 5.5 right now and she's been wearing 2T-3T clothes for a while! Yesterday I bought her a couple of Disney pj's and a brown and leopard jacket all size 3T! She still has her darn pacifier and I hope she gets rid of it by her birthday party. I keep telling her that girls that are 2 don't use a "chh chh" (that's what she calls it). Her best friend is our dog Twinkie and I just love the fact that when we pull to the house she calls out his name because she knows he's in there! Awwwww I just wish that David understood how important it is for him to be able to interact with Khloe and not be put away or outside all the time :( Her favorite song to dance to is Waka Waka by Shakira and La Cancion del Chicharito...she's a true Chivas at heart! She loves to color (calls it "circles") and her favorite shows to watch are iCarly and SpongeBob! She's used the potty a few times but isn't consistent with it...it will definitely take some time! We took her to Solvang a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed our little vacation. I know I'm just blabbing...I haven't updated this in a year! I have a Facebook page and that's where I post new pictures to now. I'll try to log in more often (don't hold your breath!) haha!
Labels:
Doctor Appointments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awe, it's nice to see you "back" on here & hearing updates about Khloe. She's actually a bit bigger than Delayna in clothes, but they're shoes are the same size. Dee loves to color too and the music, oh boy...better than tv!
Try to keep up on here, I miss the updates!
WOW SUCH A NICE POST JUST KEEP ON UPDATES
generic viagra
Post a Comment