Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Posts!!

10/31/08: Happy Halloween!!! Felt Khloe hiccup for the first time, it was really cute =)

11/1/08: Khloe hiccupped again for 5 minutes straight in the morning. My stomach kept bouncing up and down. We also went and bought the paint for the 2 nursery (2 shades of pink)

11/2/08: Ordered nursery furniture through Costco.com, delivery time is expected in 4-6 weeks.

11/3/08: Had doctor’s appointment…Thankfully I tested negative for gestational diabetes, her hear beat 147bpm and the doctor said everything is going perfect. I also mentioned to her that when I was little and had tonsil surgery, I almost bled to death so that my mom is scared of my having to have a last minute C section…Of course, she sent me for some additional blood work =( but I went and got it over with. My next appointment is in 2 weeks, no longer 4! I also scheduled the maternity tour for November 22nd J

No comments: