I had my maternity photo session on Saturday and had a fun time doing it! We did a lot of poses with the wraps and some semi-nude ones but very tastefully done. I took the clothes line that our friend gave us for the baby shower and used that as one of the props as well as some of the little shoes we have for her and a Nightmare Before Christmas onesie. My mom straightened my hair and the photographers told me that they won’t have to edit any stretch marks, fold or anything! They covered my tattoos really well so they won’t have to edit those…If anything, my belly button piercing…David and I are going this Saturday to look at the proofs. We are scheduled to go back and take pictures with Khloe within a week of her being born! Crazy…Just 9 more weeks to go…63 days or less if she decides to come early!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Photo Session ~ How fun!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment