Saturday, March 7, 2009

2 Month Pediatrician Appointment

I had my 2 month pedi appointment and shots. Auntie Tefis came along cause Mommy didn't want to see them give me the shots since she's scared of needles! Surprisingly, she was able to hold my little arms down as they gave me 3 shots on my legs and 1 oral. I only cried for a few seconds but then I got my pacifier and fell asleep. The doctor told Mommy to give me Children's Tylenol if I got fussy or got a fever. I now weigh 9.12lbs and measure 21.5 inches. The doctor said that I'm doing really well and that during my 4 month appoinment he'll talk to Mommy about introducing rice cereal and stage 1 foods. When he was checking my eyes and ears I smiled at him and stuck out my tongue lol


With my little pink Converse sockies!


Sleeping after my shots.....My sweater matches my blanket!


My Mommy had friends visiting from Florida, here David is holding me and his brother Joe is next to me

No comments: