
Went to Chevy's with Grandma and Mommy

Playing with my toys that my boyfriend Luca got for me

My Great Grandma from Mexico got me this onesie

With my Nightmare Before Christmas onesie that my Uncle Daniel got for me

I love my watermelon pillow
Here I am exercising with my Tia Tefis


My Tia Tefis loves taking pictures with me

Mommy's friend Mio visited from Japan and we went to the Cabazon Outlets. She also brought me a gift from Japan representing a girl :)

Sleepig in the car on our way to get Mommy's movie, Twilight! Between me and you, she's obsessed!

I don't understand why my Mommy loves to take pictures of me when I'm asleep?!
1 comment:
Awwwwwww...Karla, one onesie and one outfit cuter than the other...but the cutest of all is obviously KHLOE! GREAT pictures... And I was also so glad to see that she is already enjoying the toy from her boyfriend Luca ;o)How sweet of you to say that in your blog...She is truly a sweetheart! Such chubby cheeks...you guys are doing a great job with her! So much love, right? It's amazing what we feel for our kids! Besos, Heloisa ;o)
Post a Comment