Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cinco De Mayo

We don't celebrate this day in Mexico, it is mainly known as La Batalla de Puebla but it is a great story about how we beat the French even though they had more than twice the people in our army! Here is my silly photo shoot wearing a Mexican dress and playing with a doll Grandma gave me and a piggy bank that my great uncle Sergio sent to me from Mexico...and no, it isn't infected with the swine flu...hahaha!

Playing with some of my colorful toys. I can sit up with support :)

Sitting on Daddy while out to dinner

This pig has big eyes just like me!

I was trying to lift him with my foot

These dolls are handmade in Mexico and run for about $1-$2! Tia Tefis used to collect them when she was younger.


Mommy's favorite picture of the night!

I'm teething so I like to eat my hands all day!

1 comment:

river rat meltons said...

Oh teething. Wes started teething at 4 months too. He teethed for a few months then got his first tooth last week now this week another is breaking through. He'll have two front teeth, there so cute. You'll be so excited to see her first tooth : )