Our daughter Khloe Marilyn was born on December 30, 2008 after years of trying and chlomid. She weighed 4 lbs 5 oz and measured 19 inches. She spent 14 days in the NICU due to hypoglycemia and jaundice; and was finally discharged on January 13th.....we couldn't be happier! :)
I'm 1 Day old.... Sleeping in Daddy's arms, so sleepy!! Khloe had visitors, here is my Great G-Ma, lol...She brought me a pink blanket! Khloe, Great G-Ma and Jonathan.....
BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL you guys... congratulations... I am soooo happy for you!!! Now, is that really her great grandma? Not possible....eheehh...enjoy every precious moment with baby Khloe!! Please keep posting more pictures... Kisses and Love, Heloisa ;o)
1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL you guys... congratulations... I am soooo happy for you!!! Now, is that really her great grandma? Not possible....eheehh...enjoy every precious moment with baby Khloe!! Please keep posting more pictures... Kisses and Love, Heloisa ;o)
Post a Comment