Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm One Month Old Today!!!

I am one month old today! ;o) My daddy bought me the outfit I'm wearing for my month birthday (it's a preemie size outfit believe it or not!) along with a little dress that says Baby Girl and some headbands and bows (that my mommy didn't like too much lol). Mommy decided that she would teach dad how to give me a bath so he can do it all by himself, and he did...I love baths, they really relax me and I usually tend to sleep really well after I get one! Grandma and Grandpa Hernandez came by to see me along with my Great Aunt Teresa. They all think that I have my mom's eyes and my daddy's lips and chin. My Grandma gave me the pink blanket in the picture. Auntie Kristie sent me an e-mail wishing me a Happy Monthday and asking for pictures, so here they are:

I Am One Month Old Today just incase you didn't know already!

Such big eyes! I like my Avent pacifier better than the big green ugly ones!

Looking at the camera

Raising my hand!

Grandpa & Grandma Hernandez

I like to sleep with my arms up

Made with Love (that's what the blanket says!)

2 comments:

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

OMG, she is SO freaking adorable!!!!
Happy Monthday Khloe!!!

The Santospirito Family said...

Happy 1st mo b-day, Khloe!!!! You are soooooo cute, adorable and kissable....I can't wait to hold you...Your outfits and earrings are always just so precious...;o)You truly are a princess!! Lots of love, Tia Heloisa ;o)