Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Love Mommy & Mommy Loves Me

Mommy and Daddy bought me this playmat yesterday and Mommy put it together! They also got me a mobile for my crib, chain link toys, 3 pj's (I'm wearing 1 of them in the picture), pacifiers, a new cover for my Boppy and some Huggies toilettries :) I had a good day!

Wearing my I love Mommy and Mommy Loves Me onesie...Believe it or not, these are the first pictures I've taken with Mommy since I've been released from the NICU. On a side note, I like to stick out my tongue a lot :P I will also mimic you...if you stick out your tongue, I will stick mine out!



Here with Uncle and Cousin Alex, they came to visit me today!
Auntie Tefis giving me a bath last night

2 comments:

The Santospirito Family said...

Great pictures, Karla... Yes, FINALLY some pictures of you...we were missing your pretty face on this blog! ;o) You look amazing by the way...and Khloe, well, she's just ADORABLE and SO CUTE as always....and yes, a bit spoiled too by all the gifts, but that's normal when we have a loving family and friends...ehhe...we just want to give these kids the world if we could...ehehe... Kisses, Heloisa ;o)

Meghan said...

The playmat is the greatest invention. Your baby is gorgeous and so are you!!