
I'm naked under my blanket, my daddy covered me to keep me warm

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, got really busy ;) David and I took Khloe to the pedi and at first we had some insurance issues because her primary doctor was a different one?!? but then we called Blue Cross and changed her doctor. She now weighs 7.2lbs! Her doctor was really happy about that. Just the thought about an average newborn weighing what she weighs now, freaks me out! LOL He wants to make sure that she keeps gaining around two pounds per month for the first 3 months. We discussed her reflux, he mentioned that her spitting up about 2 to 3 times a day isn't bad. He gave us a sample of the Gentle Ease and A/R formula and told us to try the Gentle Ease first and if that doesn't work, to try the A/R. She is scheduled to go get her shots March 5th so he will weigh her then and make sure that she's gaining weight. He doesn't seem concerned about her spitting up as he said it's normal and it usually goes away by 6 months if she truly has reflux. He told us not to give her water because at this age, it can actually lower their sodium (my parents had been telling us to give her a little bit of water because they used to give my sister and I water!) He also told us that at this age, babies sneeze and hiccup a lot! We've definitely noticed that ;) Good news, she didn't spit up yesterday and she hasn't today. So all seems well in Khloe's world...As for me, my doctor told me that the pain I'm feeling is due to a muscle trying to make it's way back to its place before the pregnancy. I told him where it hurt and he put pressure on it right away and found the spot a few times! Thankfully it's nothing serious and all I need to do is apply warmth to it and it should get better within a few weeks. Today I went to Target and returned the formula that David and I had gotten since the doctor gave us a couple free ones :) Of course I bought Khloe a onesie which says I LOVE MOMMY! and Also got her a shirt which says Kiss Me I am Irish LOL She's 100% Mexican but I had to get it because it was really cute and it was in the dollar section! I will take a picture of her in it next month and post it! That's all for now, I will post pictures of her in the pedi's office later tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment