
Grandpa and Grandma Olmos got me this outfit

My Daddy took this picture of Mommy & I in sepia tone

Mommy and Daddy read to me everyday. Here Daddy is reading a book that I got for Christmas from Mommy's friend Elizabeth. Look at how I'm paying attention and looking at the pictures!

Mommy always plays with my cheeks, in this pictures Auntie Tefis is doing "cheeks cheeks nose" and I always laugh!

Here I am wearing my Harajuku Lovers shirt that Auntie Tefis got for me. Here is the link to the posting that my Mommy did when Auntie Tefis had just gotten me the shirt:
Harajuku Lovers Shirt
1 comment:
Karla, it was great "talking" to you yesterday thru FB!!! You put a lot of new stuff on your blog these days and a LOT of such darrrrrrrrling pictures of our sweet Khloe!! One better than the other! She's getting really big fast...amazing how these kids grow like weeds...Really b4 you know it you'll be planning her 1st b-day!! Can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month!! Besitos, Heloisa ;o)
Post a Comment