Wednesday, October 8, 2008

6 Pounds!

I had a doctor’s appointment on Monday. Khloe’s heart beat 156bpm which the doctor said it’s perfect. I gained a total of 6 pounds last month and my stomach measured 27cm from top to bottom. She asked me if I’ve had any strong contractions and I was a bit puzzled by her question…Shouldn’t I be getting contractions around the time I’m about to have her?!?!? So I told her no and I guess she could tell by the look on my face that I was surprised because she told me that from now on, I can feel contractions from time to time. She said that if they get really strong, my water breaks, I’m in pain or I don’t feel Khloe move, to go straight into labor and delivery…That made me feel a little uneasy but I’m only 14 weeks away from my ESTIMATED due date so I have to get used to the idea of Khloe having to come out one way or another! L0L She finally gave me the dreaded paperwork for the lab so I can go get the blood work done for the glucose test ={ yuck! I go for this on Monday, October 20th bright and early since I have to be fasting…My next doctor’s appointment is scheduled for November 3rd…I might as well mention that over the weekend, I got my dress and shoes which I’m going to wear for the baby shower and David got himself a new shirt too! We are really excited =) Don’t forget to RSVP for the baby shower if you haven’t done so!

No comments: