Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Gifts Keep On Coming!!!

Yesterday Khloe got 3 gifts =) A cow humidifier, a $25 gift card to Target and a bathrobe with 6 matching washcloths! David had just told me the day before how we needed more than just the one Winnie the Pooh towel we got at the baby shower and the next day, we get a robe! ;o) The day before yesterday we also got a couple of gifts! A lot of really cute clothes and a first aid kit. I will be working on thank you cards this week and next week because I don’t want to lose track of all the gifts we’ve been getting. We have a friend coming over tonight with her two kids to drop off another gift. People are so nice when you’re expecting! Tonight we are also going to Home Depot to buy the paint for the nursery (we chose 2 different shades of pink) and the blinds for her room. I got $200 worth of Home Depot cards with my American Express points and lucky us, we got a $10 off certificate in the mail last week!

No comments: