Monday, October 20, 2008

Another 4D Ultrasound

All of us including (both sets of grandparents, Alex and Stefany) waited anxiously for the 4D ultrasound this past Saturday. When we finally got called in, I lay down on the bed and waited as the technician came in the room and started the ultrasound. We were able to see her spine right away but the realized that she was facing my back! She would not budge…she was able to show us her girl parts but Khloe was too comfortable under the placenta for some time and then again under my hip bone! The technician, David and I did everything to make her move but she wouldn’t =( They had me walk around the room for some time, switch positions, move my stomach, etc. When I lay back down, she had finally gotten out from under my hip bone but was still facing my back! We had to re-schedule the appointment to this Friday night (good thing because the baby shower is this Saturday and I wanted updated pictures/dvd). Her heart beat was 155bpm, so that was a good thing. The technician was able to show us her eyes and nose real quick while she moved and Khloe had the umbilical cord around her mouth! She then showed us her ear, arm and shoulder. She is stubborn like her mama! LoL. Then on Sunday, David and I went to buy some things and we saw these little pink and brown pj’s…of course, David got them and he wanted to get the whole store! I told him to wait until after the shower to go crazy =)

No comments: