Look how small I am compared to my Hippo, I got this from Mommy's baby shower from my cousin Briana. My outfit was given to my from my Great Aunt Lissete from Mexico!
I love my Giraffe Bathrobe
I'm just chillin'
My first time in my car seat, leaving the Hospital (NICU)
Sleeping Beauty on my Leopard Pillow
My First Bath and I liked it....
I'm so cozy...Yesterday I also got 2 outfits, a Precious Moment Doll, a Hello Kitty CD Player (for when I'm a little older), a Chivas (my favorite soccer team) onesie. I also got a Chivas/Mexico onesie (from my grandpa of course!) and a pink/brown scrapbook (mostly for mommy) all from my Grandparents - thank you, I love you!!! I'm quite spoiled already =)

1 comment:
Precious pictures and ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS baby Khloe!!! She's sooooo cute...SO happy to see so many good times already...She's such a DOLL...Can't wait to meet her in person!! Glad she liked her 1st bath, Luca cried like crazy on his!! ;o) Kisses and hugs, Heloisa
Post a Comment