Our daughter Khloe Marilyn was born on December 30, 2008 after years of trying and chlomid. She weighed 4 lbs 5 oz and measured 19 inches. She spent 14 days in the NICU due to hypoglycemia and jaundice; and was finally discharged on January 13th.....we couldn't be happier! :)
Here is a picture of Khloe today, I think her eyes may stay BLUE.... We'll see... This is a preemie outfit that Auntie Kristie gave her and it's still swimming on her, that is how little she is...
How adoooooooorable... I can totally see David on her now on this picture, maybe the eyes expression or something...sorry Karla...ehehe...believe me, Luca is 99% daddy too...if I was not there doing the delivery I was going to doubt it myself...eheheh... Luca was the same way, swimming on his premie outfits...not to worry, now he's 11 mo and some stuff he wears is 18 mo already...ehehe... my chunky boy!! Keep posting pictures, I love them!! Kisses, Heloisa
Sorry, you are getting so many of my comments on this blog...ehehe... I just love blogs...They make me feel so much closer to people ;o) Don't mean to stalk you...ehehh
2 comments:
How adoooooooorable... I can totally see David on her now on this picture, maybe the eyes expression or something...sorry Karla...ehehe...believe me, Luca is 99% daddy too...if I was not there doing the delivery I was going to doubt it myself...eheheh... Luca was the same way, swimming on his premie outfits...not to worry, now he's 11 mo and some stuff he wears is 18 mo already...ehehe... my chunky boy!! Keep posting pictures, I love them!! Kisses, Heloisa
Sorry, you are getting so many of my comments on this blog...ehehe... I just love blogs...They make me feel so much closer to people ;o) Don't mean to stalk you...ehehh
Post a Comment