
Khloe has been in NICU for 7 days now. She seems to be doing pretty well, at this time they are trying to maintain her sugar, once she does that then she finally can come home with us. We are guessing another 4 days at least. She is gaining weight too. Here is a picture I just took of her sleeping on my chest, sorry it's a little dark. Isn't she so beautiful!!!.

2 comments:
Precious!!! Definitely still praying for her. She will be up to par before you know it and then she'll be all yours!
(((HUGS))) to you and David during this trying time!
Yes, Yes, Yes, absolutely beautiful baby...and what a great bonding time of you and her together...do that as much as you can...The "touch" is always so essential to a baby, especially from mommy so caress her the most you can so she can feel you present at all times! I am sure you are getting anxious to take her home but it's good that they want to make sure she's 100% before you can do that... I am following your blog daily... will continue to pray always... Love, Heloisa ;o)
Post a Comment