
My mommy caught me smiling and having a good time!

Wearing a sweater Grandma and Auntie Tefis got for me at Nordstrom's. This is a sweater that my Grandma wants me to keep forever! I'm sticking my tongue out a bit!

My Lacoste shoes that Grandpa got me for Valentine's Day. My Grandpa loves Lacoste and wears it a lot. I won't be able to wear them until I'm 2 but he really wanted me to have them.

My Lacoste shoes, a little book mommy got me and a Harajuku Lovers doll from my Auntie Tefis.

Amber brought me 2 onesies and I got a 1st Valentine's card from Auntie Kristie in the mail.

My sister's best friend Amber came to visit me and stayed for a few hours! Mommy was happy because she had someone to help her and someone else to talk to other than me!

Daddy gave me a bath all by himself! I love baths! ;)
1 comment:
I am SO loving all the pics!
I need to update my blog w/ pics...
Post a Comment