Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Mini Photo Shoot!

My first Valentine's Day!!! Mommy and Daddy are no professionals but we had fun doing my Valentine's Day photo shoot ;) America's Next Top Model in Training presents:


Even baby girls need a boa!

With my stuffed puppy

Laying on a rose

This is an outift I got as a gift all the way from Iowa!

Looking from side...

to side...

Having fun with my fingers

I am the greatest gift Mommy and Daddy could have asked for! I just wish Daddy would have told Mommy that my hair was getting messy!

With the card Auntie Kristie sent to me

With the book Mommy got me

Are we done yet?

Getting my beauty sleep after a long day of shooting!

3 comments:

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

Those are adorable Karla! Off to post mine...

The Santospirito Family said...

OMG, Karla....she's getting cuter and cuter by the hour... very adorable photos...the one inside that gift bag is one of my favorites!! Priceless moments... enjoy every minute!! Love, Heloisa ;o)

Meghan said...

I love the one of her in the gift bag! Cute!!